ORCID ID: 0000-0001-5181-3974
- Chen, M. (Under Contract). Killing Radicalism: Neoliberalism, Normativity & the Anti-Rape Movement. NYU Press.
- Deer, S., & Chen, M. (In-Progress). The Reckoning: Indigenous Messages from the Anti-Rape Revolution.
- Chen, M. (2023). “Are you–? Are you?” LGBTQ+ Victim Advocates’ Queer Disclosure at Rape Crisis Centers. Violence Against Women 0(0): 1-29. https://doi.org/10.1177/10778012231192606
- Chen, M. (2022). The Compounded2 Nature of the Covid Pandemic on Survivors of Sexual Violence. Social Movement Studies 0(0): 1-7. https://doi.org/10.1080/14742837.2022.2134110
- Chen, M. (2021). Research Brief: Evaluating Secondary Traumatic Stress on Victim Advocates Using the Helpfulness Rating on Service Intake Forms as a Scale. KU ScholarWorks. http://hdl.handle.net/1808/32170
- Chen, M. (Under Review). “Feminists Disrupting Power: Rape & the Heterogeneity of Subjugated Resistance.” In Kelly Sharron, Abraham B. Weil, Hemangini Gupta & Carly Thomsen (Eds.), Feminist Studies: Foundations, Conversations, Applications. Routledge.
- Chen, M. (2020). The Power of Words: A Discussion of Chanel Miller’s Know My Name (2019). In Julie Shayne (Ed.), Persistence is Resistance: Celebrating 50 Years of GWSS (Chapter 20). University of Washington, Bothell, https://uw.pressbooks.pub/happy50thws/chapter/the-power-of-words-a-discussion-of-chanel-millers-know-my-name/